Schedules are subject to change due to weather, unforeseen conditions and material availability.
Project Schedule and Impacts
Start Construction: April 2023
End Construction: Fall 2023
Crews will be working Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Occasional night and weekend work may be required.
- Crews will be working through the end of the summer to realign the intersection of 3200 South and US-91 to approximately 3000 South.
- A new section of road will be placed through the field to the west of Gordon Zilles’ corn silo shed. The intersection will provide access to the new 3200 South connector road.
- 2000 West will be permanently inaccesible from US-91 by April 17th.
- A traffic signal with turn lanes will be placed at the new intersection.
- Change to access to 3200 South from US-91 at its current location will be permanently closed later this summer.
Schedules are subject to change due to unforeseen conditions, weather conditions and material availability.