Emergency Services

Law enforcement services are provided by the Cache County Sheriff’s Department.

Fire services are provided by they Hyrum Fire Department.

Emergency Medical Services are provided by the Nibley/Millville First Responder Unit in conjuntion with CCEMS (Cache County Emergency Medical Services) Authority.

In case of emergency, call 911.

Sandbag Training Videos

Sandbag Safety Training Video Building a Sandbag Dike Training Video