Records Request

Nibley City follows Nibley City code 1.27 and Utah State code 63G-2 when responding to a request for records.

A request for access to Nibley City records can be submitted by first class mail, hand delivery or submitted electronically to the records officer at the following address:

[email protected]

Record(s) requests may also be received through the Utah Open Records Portal at

Requests submitted in any other manner will not be accepted.

Open Records Portal Nibley City Records Request form