Nibley City Forms

Records Request

A request for access to Nibley City records can be submitted by first class mail, hand delivery or submitted electronically to the records officer at the following address: [email protected]

Requests submitted in any other manner will not be accepted.

Nibley city records request form

Record(s) requests may also be received through the Utah Open Records Portal at