- Basic Water Fee - $10.50 + $0.95 / 1,000 gallons use
- 60 Gallon Trash Container - $13.15
- 90 Gallon Trash Container - $15.40
- Sewer - $51.00 (*projected rates in coming years)
- Residential Storm Water - $7.25
- 911 Communication Fee - $3.00
- Blue Recycling Container - $3.25
- Green Waste Container - $5.25 (optional)
Payments are due on or before the 20th of each month. Penalty fees are applied after the 20th for late payments, as stated in the Utility Agreement. Residents may pay bills online using our Online Bill Pay service.
- Online Utility Signup
- Utility Service Agreement
- Resident Information Sheet
- 2018 Garbage and Recycling Collection Schedule: Nibley is Week 1
- Recycling Guidelines
- Dominion Energy: 1-800-323-5517
Rocky Mountain Power: 1-888-221-7070
- Logan Environmental Department: 435-716-9755-Call if you need garbage and recycling containers.
- New Garbage Service Request Form
When you move, you will need to notify the Driver License Division of your new address within 10 days.
For more information, visit their website (www.driverlicense.utah.gov) or the Driver's License Division (110 E 700 S in Logan) or call 752-0332.
The state assigns a $50 fine for non-compliance.
Nibley City Green Waste
Nibley City has a green waste site that is open and free to the public at 3390 S 1200 W. The green waste bins at the site are available each year from late March to late November. We ask you to follow the rule posted on the bins. For more information about refuse and recycle disposal, please click on the links below.